fbpx
Latest updates

Crowdfunding for Nelson’s Distillery and School

In response to the government’s instruction to prevent social gatherings, the hospitality industry was advised to shut their doors – and unfortunately, this includes our Gin & Vodka School. 

This decision meant the complete loss of work for most of our employees and a reduction in hours for others. While the government offers to pay 80% of our employees’ wages, which is extremely generous, we want to ensure that we can shoulder the remaining 20%.

As our Gin School remains closed in the coming months, Nelson’s Distillery & School has started a Crowdfunding campaign.

Help support our homegrown business by purchasing our premium spirits and special vouchers ahead of our reopening date!

Check out our shop at https://nelsonsdistillery.co.uk/shop/.

In addition to this, we have a one-of-a-kind Gin & Vodka Experience Day offer that you shouldn’t miss!

Get a FREE VOUCHER UPGRADE for every purchase of a Single Still Voucher (worth £115) to a Shared Still Voucher (worth £155)!

Share the experience of gin-tasting and gin-making with your special someone once our Gin School is up and running again.

Our polished copper stills and flavourful botanicals eagerly await you all.

Stay gin-spired and continue to look on to brighter days ahead together! Cheers!

Find out how to avail this one-time offer at https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/nelsons-distillery-school.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Join Our Mailing List to get the latest updates.

Subscribe for exclusive promos, cocktail mix, events & more.

Nelson’s Distillery & School Ltd.

5a, Grindley Business Village, 5A,

Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST18 0LR

Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme
AWRS Registration Number: XJAW 000 0010 8524
Tripadvisor

Copyright 2019 Nelson’s Distillery & School | All Rights Reserved |  Powered by xDNA Digital

No products in the cart.

Hello! Are you over 18 years of age?

Please verify that you are of legal age to enter and purchase products from our site.