The second Saturday of June, a notable date in any gin lovers’ calendar, most especially the Queen, who celebrates her June birthday – Trooping the Colour.
A global celebration of the unique historic spirit that caters to the tastes of all – WORLD GIN DAY!
Whether you’re a London Dry lover, a sweeter Old Tom or prefer a Plymouth, there’s undoubtedly a gin for you!
Crafty of our Queen to hold her birthday celebrations on the very same day, but I suppose we all know she’s partial to a gin or two.
She does have her own production after all!
To celebrate World Gin Day and the Queen’s birthday this June 12th, Nelson’s is giving away 1 bottle of its original creation, and base to all Nelson’s award-wining gins – the iconic London Dry No.7, alongside a Shared Distilling Experience for 2!
How to win these gin-spiring prizes?
Simply upload a photo or video of yourselves with your ideal Nelson’s Gin!
Whether you enjoy it neat, with a tonic and flamboyant garnish, or in a cocktail – we want to see how you’re sipping!
Upload across all social media channels for greater chances of winning, and be sure to tag Nelson’s every time!
Also, don’t forget to use the hashtag #NelsonsWorldGinDay21
The cut-off for all entries is at midnight 11/06/21!
The announcement of our winner will be on World Gin Day 12/06/21, live on Facebook at 7 pm! This will also be accompanied by a gin demonstration by Nelson’s very own Master Distiller and founder, Neil Harrison.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering, entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries can be made via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- To enter, simply upload a photo or video of yourself enjoying your perfect Nelson’s Gin combination. Tag us and use hashtag #NelsonsWorldGinDay21
- Only residents in the UK, aged 18 or over are eligible to enter.
- The winner will receive a 70cl bottle of Nelson’s London Dry Gin No.7 & a Shared Distilling Experience for two. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- The competition will close at 11.59 pm (GMT) on 11/06/2021. No entries received after this time will be considered.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be announced live on Facebook on 12/06/21 at 7 pm and notified of their winning post.
- Entrants must not post material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
- Drink responsibly: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk