Nelson’s Distillery & School founder and master distiller Neil Harrison, himself a former chef, has partnered with two-star Michelin chef Michel Roux Jr. to create the Le Gavroche gin as a tribute to his restaurant of the same name.
Michel had been seeking a premium craft gin partner, to work with on this ultra-premium product, and proudly serve to his restaurant diners. After sampling Nelson’s unique Timur Gin by chance, he immediately knew he had found his other half.
Neil had always admired Michel and his work and had been fortunate enough to meet him on several occasions in the past.
Upon welcoming Michel into the distillery, the culinary-experienced pair got to work experimenting with different flavour combinations, until they produced the best gin possible.
The Le Gavroche is an ultra-premium gin that combines 28 botanicals to capture the very essence of Provence. An exceptional, masterfully balanced blend of floral, herbaceous, and spice flavours sitting at a lovely 41% ABV.
Starting 27th August 2021, the first 1000 bottles of this 70cl top-quality creation will be available for pre-order at £48, along with an exciting contest to celebrate its launch:
|LE GAVROCHE LAUNCH CONTEST|
Stand the chance to win a meal for two at Le Gavrocheand a Shared Distilling Experience with Nelson’s Distillery & School.
The first 1000 bottles of Le Gavroche Gin by Michel Roux are numbered 1 – 1000.
Once the first 1000 have been sold, a number will be randomly selectedand revealed as our winner on Nelson’s social media accounts.
To claim your prize?
Simply send in a photo of yourself with the winning bottle to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering, entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries are made when purchasing 1 of the first 1000 bottles released on the 27th August 2021.
- Only residents in the UK, aged 18 or over are eligible to enter.
- The winner will receive a meal for 2 at the Le Gavroche restaurant in London with a meet and greet with Michel Roux and a Shared Distilling Experience at any one of Nelson’s Gin & Vodka Schools.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- The competition will close when the first 1000 bottles are sold. No entries can be made after this point.
- There is only one winner in this competition. A number will randomly be selected out of 1000.
- The winning number will be announced live on social media once the last bottle is sold.
- To claim the prize the winner must send a picture of themselves and the winning bottle to email@example.com
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
- Drink responsibly: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk